Private Sale 0111: Ranch Style Single Storey House on the Knysna Heads
The Heads, Knysna - A little piece of Paradise
Privacy is the word, magnificent views of Knysna Lagoon and Outeniqua mountains.
North facing ranch style single storey home.
No steep driveways and no steep stairways to negotiate.
3 x Double bedrooms en-suite with views of the Knysna Lagoon
- Two Bedrooms en suite with access to patio
- Third Bedroom , self catering Studio with private deck
- Dining room area - leading onto private dining patio
- Living area with view leading onto large patio/ sun-deck.
- Kitchen with drying yard.
- Store room and outside toilet with shower.
- Double garage
- Parking for one vehicle on property and 2 vehicles on side walk .
- Terraced Garden.
Existing property consist of:
- Erf no:1469
- Size of erf: 1279mē
- Size of house and outbuildings: +-300mē:
with 3 bedrooms en-suite, double garage,
outside toilet and store room
- Asking price: R4,5 Million Nett.
13 Quick points to consider when buying:
- Uninterrupted views of the Knysna Lagoon and Outeniqua Mountains
- Total privacy from surrounding roads and houses.
- Ranch style home with patios North and South facing. Wonderfully relaxing and easy entertainment areas.
- Level entrance into garage leading into house and kitchen. No steep driveways or stairs to negotiate - quite unique for Knysna.
- Plenty parking for up to 4 vehicles. (Scarce commodity in Knysna)
- Large double bedrooms en-suite with walk in dressing rooms
- Warm in winter: approx. 5 degrees warmer than lower lying areas of Knysna.
- Cool in summer: approx. 5 degrees cooler than lower lying areas of Knysna.
- Protected from the prevailing SE and SW winds.
- Established indigenous garden very low maintenance.
- Well built house with established foundations.
- No damps and cracks.
- Easily maintained interior and exterior.
Charles Erasmus (Execrator)
Tel: +27 (0)44 382 5168
Fax: +27 (0)44 382 5168
Cell 082 785 8135
05 December 2005
REALS - A Comprehensive Real Estate Directory