This property on the Knysna Heads ideal site for a luxury Guest House
Because of the simple, natural-flowing
and pleasant design of the existing house,
it’s architecture lends itself
to easy conversion into a
LUXURY GUEST HOUSE
with nine superb luxurious Units
or six spacious luxurious apartments *
The GUEST HOUSE will consist of:
- An Entrance area with Reception office,
- Toilet facilities and stairs to the 6 first floor units.
- Or 3 luxurious Penthouse apartments
- Spacious Breakfast area overlooking the lagoon.
- Southern open air garden-dining area.
- Communal TV Lounge leading onto a
- Large covered Patio connected to a
- Huge sun deck and pool area with a
- Fair sized built-in braai facility
- Kitchen with walk-in Fridge, Scullery and Laundry,
- Staff change room and ablution facilities
- Linen and cleaning stores.
The Units will consist of:
- Entrance area with built-in cupboard units.
- Spacious Bedroom with dressing area
and built-in cupboard units including
vanity and bag-racks.
- Large Bathroom with bath, shower,
toilet and double basin vanity.
- Lounge/TV area with wall units.
- Covered Balcony with easy chairs
and built in storage units.
- Two of the nine Units have an
extra bedroom attached.
- All rooms, including the Bedroom
area have perfect views of the sunset over the Knysna Lagoon and the Outiniqua
Because of the way the house has been placed onto the site,
it allows for building of
Underground parking Facilities with easy access and space
for 8 vehicles.
External parking for 4 vehicles.
Total on site parking facilities: 12 Vehicles
The garage roof serves as a superbly large sun deck
with pool and braai facilities.
Should you require any further information and details of
Sketch Designs and Presentation Drawings.
Existing property consist of:
Price as is R4.9 Million before renovations.
- Ranch style house +-300m² with 3 bedrooms en-suite, double garage,
outside toilet and store room
Please do not hesitate to contact the following person:
Mrs. Lee Venter: Tel: +27 044 384-0913,
Cell: +27 072 199-0653 South Africa